遊戲攻略

以撒的結合 (The Binding of Isaac Repentance) 新增父母對話與結局內容分享

撰文:霄上有佳竹

以撒的結合 (The Binding of Isaac Repentance) 新增父母對話與結局內容分享

註:本文是根據影片內容所進行的聽譯,僅供參考。

裡世界(BOSS Dogma)上層

出現了四場父母的對話。

  • Dad: I spent it, it’s gone, just get over it!

我花光了,錢已經沒了,接受現實吧!

  • Mom: What do you mean? What do you mean it’s gone? How could you have spent our savings!?

什麼意思?什麼叫錢已經沒了?你怎麼能花光我們的儲蓄!?

  • Mom: He’s self-destructive and disturbs just like his father! Look at what he has to look up to! And you’re drunk again, aren’t you?

他有自毀傾向,和他父親一樣愛搗亂!有你這樣的人做榜樣也難怪!而且你又喝醉了是吧?

  • Dad: Shup up Maggie! SHUT UP! Just keep pushing me like this, I’m leaving!

閉嘴瑪姬!閉嘴!你再這麼逼我,我就要走了!

  • Mom: Good, leave! We’ll be fine without you. Abandon us like you abandon yourself.

行啊,你走啊!我們沒你也活得好好的。就像拋棄自己那樣拋棄我們吧。

  • Mom: You need to repent. You need to confess your sins and become saved! Let his light inside you, cleanse your soul!

你需要懺悔。你需要坦白自己的罪,然後取得救贖!讓他的光照進你的內心,淨化你的靈魂!

  • Dad: You are insane! You are taking this too far! Can’t you hear how you sound?

你瘋了!你太過分了!你知道自己在說些什麼嗎?

  • Mom: Pray with me , pray for your salvation, come, pray with us Isaac.

和我一起禱告吧,為了取得救贖禱告吧,來,以撒,和我們一起禱告吧。

關門聲

  • Mom: Where are you going? Wait! We need you, your son needs you!

你要去哪?等等!我們需要你,你的兒子需要你!

  • Dad: I’m doing more harm than good, just can’t do this anymore. I’m sorry Isaac.

我只會讓事情更糟糕,我真的沒辦法繼續下去了。對不起,以撒。

  • Mom: Please, please don’t leave us!

求你了,求你不要離開我們!

  • Dad: I’m sorry Isaac.

對不起,以撒。

結局21 (Boss The Witness)

  • Mom: Isaac, what are you drawing?

以撒,你在畫什麼?

Isaac:(害怕)

  • Mom: Isaac, let me see it.

以撒,讓我看看。

Isaac:(害怕)

  • Mom: Give it to me now!

給我拿來!

Isaac:(完了)

  • Mom: This is what you think of me? This is what I am to you? A monster?

我在你心中就是這樣的嗎!我對你來說,就是一個怪物?

  • Isaac: No, no, mama, it’s just…

沒有,沒有,老媽,那只是…

  • Mom: After all I’ve done for you, this is how you view me? You think I am a monster? Isaac, I’ll show you a monster! You are just like your father, I can’t even look at you. How could you! You are just like him!

我為你付出了這麼多,你就這麼看我?你感覺我是怪物對吧?那好,以撒,我就做個怪物給你看!你和你父親一模一樣,我看不下去你那張臉了。你怎麼可以這樣!你和他一模一樣!

結局FINAL (Boss Dogma)

  • And suddenly, the sky above cracked open, and a white beam of light reached down into the earth, smiting the mother of harlots sunder, and setting the blood lake to aborn.

突然,天空分裂開來,一束光芒照向地面,割碎了Harlots之母(Whore of Babylon),血流成河。

  • As the beast descended down to the lake of fire, Isaac ascended towards the crack in the sky. And as he flew he could see echoes of his past before him. He saw his mother mourning the loss of his son. He saw his father leaving them without turning to say goodbye. He saw his mother sleeping and his father taking money from her purse. He heard the late night fights they had that kept him up at night, and the guilt he felt for what he believed he was causing. He felt the pain in his stomach during those sleepless nights and saw his shadow in the closet waiting for him.

怪物沉沒在火海之中,而以撒升向天空的縫隙。飛著飛著,以撒看到了自己的過去。他看到他的母親哀悼兒子的死亡。他看到他的父親頭也不回地離開了他們。他看到他的父親在母親熟睡時從她的包中取錢。他聽到了父母深夜的爭吵。他認為自己導致了矛盾,並為此內疚。他感受到了在失眠的夜裡的胃痛以及在衣櫃中等待著他的黑影。

  • As he rose, he felt his fears drop from his body. His shame, his worry, pulled from his being. As he became lighter, his ascend became faster. He saw his one true companion alive and well. He saw his mother and father together again, holding each other. He felt his mother kissing him on the head after he had said his prayers. And the comfort in knowing someone was watching over him. He saw his own birth and the faces of his parents filled with joy and optimism. And then he saw nothing.

隨著他的上升,他的恐懼從身體中脫去了。他的愧疚,他的擔憂,從他的存在中抽離出去了。他越來越輕,升的越來越快。他看到了他唯一的夥伴很好地活著。他看到他的父母重歸於好,彼此相擁。他感受到母親在他禱告後親吻他的額頭。他因受到庇佑而欣慰。他看到了自己的誕生以及父母臉上的快樂與憧憬。最後,他什麼都看不到了。

  • Dad: Are you sure this is how you want the story to end, Isaac? You’re the one writing it, it doesn’t have to end this way. Here, how about we tell it a different way? Maybe a happy ending?

你真的想讓故事這樣結束嗎,以撒?故事是你寫的,不需要這樣結束的。這樣,我們來重新寫一個故事吧?也許弄一個好的結局?

  • Isaac: OK, daddy.

好的,老爸。

  • Dad: Good. Are you getting sleepy yet?

好,你困了沒?

  • Isaac: yeah~

嗯~

  • Dad: OK, so, Isaac and his parents lived in a small house on the town way..

好的,那麼,以撒和他的父母住在街邊的一個小房子裡…

以撒的結合 (The Binding of Isaac Repentance) 攻略彙整目錄

Back to top button